- Payment Policy: Wanderers Retreat to confirm your reservation requires a 50% deposit of your total tariff at the time of making your reservation. The credit card details provided by you at the time of making the reservation will be debited by 50% of the total tariff.The balance of your booking tariff is required to be paid 14 days* prior to arrival. All accounts must be settled 14 days* prior to arrival unless prior arrangements are made. If the reservation is made less than 14 days before arrival then the full amount is due. The deposit and balance can be processed at any time after the above times. *Christmas (the NSW Christmas public school holidays period) reservations require full payment due 30 days prior to arrival unless prior arrangements are made.We accept Visa and Mastercard. Merchant fees will be applied at the rate of 1.5% for all Mastercard and Visa transactions. Direct deposits are fee free.
- Cancellation policy. Please carefully check the details of your reservation to ensure we have your selection correct.For reservations other than Christmas Holidays (NSW Christmas public school holidays): Cancellations or date changes made up to 30 days prior to check-in will be fully refunded, less a $50 administration fee. Cancellation or date changes made within 30 days of check-in date are subject to 100% of the total tariff unless the Retreat can be re-booked.For Christmas Holiday reservations (the NSW Christmas public school holidays): Cancellations or date changes made up to 60 days prior to check-in will be fully refunded, less a $50 administration fee. Cancellation or date changes made within 60 days of check-in date are subject to 100% of the total tariff unless the Retreat can be re-booked.The Retreat, at its discretion, offers a cancellation credit for some emergency cancellations. To qualify the reservation must be greater than 7 days, be fully paid at the time of cancellation, and the Client must demonstrate to the Retreats satisfaction that a genuine personal emergency has prevented their intended stay. The funds paid, less a $50 administration fee, will be held in your client account and you will be given 6 months to use this credit.
In the event of a necessary date change or cancellation, all reasonable steps will be taken to rebook the Retreat at the same rate as your booking. If re-booked, funds paid will be refunded less a $50.00 admin charge.
- Check outs are: Treehouses and Bush Spa Cottage 12.00 midday. All other Cottage styles the check out is no later than 10.00am. If you require a later check out, please ask and it will be accommodated if at all possible. Please do not assume that you can stay past these times. Fees may apply for late check outs.
- Smoking is not permitted, under any circumstances, inside the cottages in or near the swimming pool. Wanderers retreat reserves the right to charge additional cleaning fees to remove smoke odours and recover any other costs associated with the accommodation not being suitable for rental. This condition extends to smoke odours entering the cottage from smoking outdoors where doors and windows have not been closed in an attempt to stop the smoking odours entering the cottage.Pets are not permitted within the property boundaries at any time.
- Excessive noise is not permitted at any time and all noise must cease at 10.30pm and not commence before 8.30am
- A maximum speed of 5km/hr applies to vehicular movement on the property and direction of travel is in a clockwise direction unless advised otherwise.
- Guests must stay on the defined pathways or grass areas and are not permitted to walk through the gardens.
- Children are welcome to explore the grounds of Wanderers Retreat however they must not interfere with other guests or their property.
- Children should be supervised at all times, and if under 13 must be under constant adult supervision if in the pool area. Children out of bound areas apply to the Treehouses, Bush Spa Cottage, carports, sheds and private dwellings.
- Visitors to guests must be registered with Wanderers Retreat and may be permitted to stay subject to occupancy levels and on payment of the applicable additional tariff. Visitors must comply with all requirements as if they were the original guest.
- Visitors to guests, which are on a day basis, must park on the street. Visitors that are staying overnight must follow the directions of Wanderers Retreat staff for overnight parking.
- Wanderers Retreats maintains a very high standard of cleanliness. Cottages are to be left in a condition similar to what they were on arrival subject to fair wear and tear. To avoid excess cleaning charges (minimum $100 charge, more during public holiday periods) to you, the hirer, please leave Wanderers Retreats in a satisfactorily clean and tidy condition and before check out place all crockery, cutlery, pots/pans and glassware is to be placed in the dishwasher or hand washed, dried and put back in cupboards or drawers, rubbish in rubbish bin, plastic and glass put to one side for us to recycle.
- Damages or breakages must be reported to management and paid for.
- Groups will ensure that any items removed from their original cottage will be returned to the original cottage before departure. Due to the time it takes staff to sort and determine which item belongs to which cottage, if the above is not complied with, an additional cleaning fee could result.
- Guests will comply with any verbal or written instruction issued by staff on behalf of Wanderers Retreat.
- Wanderers Retreat reserves the right to charge for any additional fees required to return cottages to a suitable standard. This includes, but is not limited to cleaning, smoke odour removal and/or recovery of expenses associated with the accommodation or surrounds being left in a sub standard state for any reason whatsoever. These expenses could include rental that is forgone due to the condition of the cottage or surrounds.
- By accepting the terms and conditions of Wanderers Retreat, it is acknowledged that permission is granted to Wanderers Retreat P/l to debit any of the above mentioned charges to the guests credit card.
- Notification of such charges will be forwarded to the guest by e-mail to the address notified at the time of the reservation being made.
- Photographic representation will be satisfactory evidence in the event of dispute for any charges made under these terms and conditions.
- A bond, whilst not mandatory, may be charged at the sole discretion of Wanderers Retreat, at any time prior to, or during your stay. A receipt for the bond will be forwarded to the e-mail address advised at the time of making the reservation. The amount will vary depending on the style of accommodation and may be up to the full amount of the reservation total.
- Whilst not a condition of staying at Wanderers Retreat, we strongly recommend travel insurance be effected for the duration of your stay with us.
31st January 2018.